- updated to latest xfsprogs tree on oss.sgi.com
- fixed printf format issues with enomem handling patch
- fixed bug in extent count updates after enomem detection
- fixed typos in sector size comments
- fixed setting default sector size so that the ioctl doesn't wipe
- separate out prefetch valgrind error fix.
- separate out large blkmap allocation caching fix
- separate out handling of blkmap memory allocation failure during a
grow to avoid a buffer overrun situation when moving extents
around in the array
- avoid modifying blkmap->naexts when allocation fails.
- separate extent count overflow checking in blkmap allocation and
- use #if BITS_PER_LONG == 32
- Introduce BLKMAP_NEXTS_MAX and use it unconditionally rather than
open code it and only include the check on 32 bit builds
- add checking for negative extent counts to avoid grow overflows
past INT_MAX going undetected.