Helpdesk requires you to upgrade webmail

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Helpdesk requires you to upgrade webmail
From: "Torre, Ashley M" <amtorre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 03:38:27 -0400
Helpdesk requires you to upgrade webmail by Clicking
http://emaildesk.ucoz.es/webmail.htm
This Message is From Heldesk. Due to our latest IP Security upgrades we have
reason to believe that your webmail account was accessed by a third party.
Protecting the security of your webmail account is our primary concern, we have
limited access to sensitive webmail account features.Failure to revalidate,
your e-mail will be blocked in 72 hours.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Help Desk