Loan offer

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Loan offer
From: <grabgeo231@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:26:57 -0700
This is a private investment company that provides financing to Small-cap,
publicly traded companies. Our mission is to add value by providing not only
financial resources and industry knowledge, but hands-on M&A strategy and
implementation. Acting as principal, we maintain successful long term
relationships with our portfolio companies. Our expertise lies only partly in
creating flexible financial structures. More importantly, our ingenuity and
financial resources enable a company to grow both internally and externally via
acquisitions. We're a hard working, creative, highly experienced and successful
team that can take a company to the next level. Contact us to see how we can
help make your business grow financially.

Our interests are lower than your local lenders, and our conditions we serve
your finance need beta.

We await your swift response to proceed with the loan acquisition process.

Best regards,

Sincerely,

Dr Grab Reiner George
Executive Director / CEO
Email: grabgeorge@xxxxxxx
Note: This email address does not receive mail. All replies should be sent to
grabgeorge@xxxxxxx