Let me help you increase your sales and customer base.

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Let me help you increase your sales and customer base.
From: dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 02:38:13 -0500

My name is Dan and I am with a small marketing firm that has developed
a marketing strategy that has been very successful in helping hundreds
of small businesses increase their sales and customer base for less
than the cost of what they currently spend on advertising. We can be
doing the exact same thing for your business whether you are local or
nation wide and you don't even need a website.

We have recently decided to try and reach out to more small businesses
in different ways which is why you received this email. We have been
looking through online listings such as Merchant Circle, Yellow Pages,
Google Places, and Yahoo Business in an attempt to contact and make
relationships with more small businesses.

Please keep in mind, we are in the business to make relationships and
retain clients, so it is in our best interest to make sure our
services work for you. With a weak economy and record levels of low
consumer spending, small businesses need to help take care of each
other to survive.

If you would like some more information, please reply to this email
with a phone number and I can give you a call, or you can call me
directly at (517) 586-1329 10am - 6pm EST. Again we are very small and
sometimes cannot get to every call. If no one is available, please
leave a message and I WILL return your call as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to working with you.

Dan Miler

Allstar Web Works

(517) 586-1329

Your address was originally selected to receive this message because we
believe we offer a service that would benefit you and your business.
However, we do respect your privacy and if you do not wish to receive any
more messages, click the link below (or paste into your browser) and your
email address will be removed from our system.

http://allstarwebworks.com/phplist/?p=blacklist&email=xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx