Message from: Cash explosion

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Message from: Cash explosion
From: Cash explosion <katrina@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 00:49:29 -0500 (CDT)
Dear marketer,

Hey...

This email is URGENT.

I know I emailed you earlier today but something has changed...

I just got off the phone,
and I haven't been this ANGRY in a
loooong time.

Aughhhh!!!!!!

It was PARTLY about this -

http://secretweapon.co.cc/7figureincome.php?e=xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

Well...

It's a VIDEO that shows *LIVE* in REALTIME and money-making
software IN-ACTION ($1,060 PER DAY in Autopilot profits) -

It's truly amazing and I've never seen ANYTHING like it before:

Go here NOW:

http://secretweapon.co.cc/7figureincome.php?e=xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

(I'll tell you why soon here)

*************
THEY'RE SHUTTING IT DOWN!!!
*************

I've just got word that the main Clickbank 'guru's' out there are
trying to shut down this software...

WHY?

Well this software was released by an 'unknown' marketer (even I've
never heard of him), and the VIDEO he released this morning
EXPOSES a lot of the downright FRAUD that happens in the 'guru circles'

And it shows you how to create REAL success.

In fact...

It's 100% VERIFIED.

See the Software IN-ACTION here:

http://secretweapon.co.cc/7figureincome.php?e=xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

But you MUST grab it NOW.

THIS IS SERIOUS.

Cynthia Foster
USA

click the link below to unsubscribe:
http://secretweapon.co.cc/un.php?e=xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

.

To view this product please follow the link below:
http://coswaysupply.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2

This email was sent from http://coswaysupply.com
Senders IP Address: 112.201.224.0