Re: xfs_repair segfaut in stage 6

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: xfs_repair segfaut in stage 6
From: Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 14:01:29 +0200
Cc: Bartosz Cisek <bartosz.cisek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Freitag, 9. September 2011 Bartosz Cisek wrote:
> Distro (Debian 5.0) version of xfs_repair finished with segfault.
> Same with compiled from git. I filled bug report [1]. Can someone
> possibly look into it? As it's hadoop heavy replicated partition I
> keep it only to provide additional information to resolve this
> segfault. I would be happy to provide as much detailed info as
> required, but I need to know what :)

Can you provide a metadump of that partition? By this, the devs can
reproduce the bug on their machine, and resolve issues much quicker.

Which kernel and architecture are you on?

mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

Tel: +43 660 / 415 6531

// Haus zu verkaufen: http://zmi.at/langegg/