Fix the incorrect comment in the header of the function _xfs_buf_find()
Signed-off-by: Chandra Seetharaman <sekharan@xxxxxxxxxx>
fs/xfs/xfs_buf.c | 5 +----
1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/fs/xfs/xfs_buf.c b/fs/xfs/xfs_buf.c
index d3c2b58..e3af850 100644
@@ -415,10 +415,7 @@ _xfs_buf_map_pages(
* Look up, and creates if absent, a lockable buffer for
* a given range of an inode. The buffer is returned
- * locked. If other overlapping buffers exist, they are
- * released before the new buffer is created and locked,
- * which may imply that this call will block until those buffers
- * are unlocked. No I/O is implied by this call.
+ * locked. No I/O is implied by this call.