Are you an arabic translator?

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Are you an arabic translator?
From: Heather Madison <heather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 02:18:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hey there,

I'm reaching out to you because Thumbtack is getting a lot of job leads for arabic translators, and I'm looking for another arabic translator who is interested in taking on more clients.

After checking out your website I think you are a great fit for Thumbtack and I'd love to start sending you job leads. Please fill out a few details about your skills and rates, and I'll start forwarding you potential new clients.

If you have any questions about what Thumbtack can provide, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Heather