ENQUIRY

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ENQUIRY
From: <rsvn_office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 04:44:36 -0400 (EDT)

Am WANG HELEN, owner of Wilson Design Inc Ltd.UK. make hotel reservation for my
staff coming to your country for a 10 day design course organized by my company
Kindly provide me with the rate for the period below:

Check in  date :30-10-2011
Check out date :09-11-2011
Duration of stay :10 days
Guest Number :five
None smoking room
Room Type :5 SGL
GUEST .NAMES :

1) MR , JAMES - DANIEL
2) MR , SMITH - LUCLAY
3) MS , JULIET - PACHECO
4) MR , NAZZARENO - GUIDO
5) MS , JENNIFER - JOE

Kindly provide me with the total rate for this period and i shall get back  to
you with the Payment of the total cost of their stay.

I shall be responsible for all the payment for these services and it will be
made via  my secured credit cards(MasterCard/Visa) in advance before the
arrival of
my staff.

Also note that i will not allowed my credit card been used for Guarantee i will
like to settle the bills before the arrival of my guest.

Regards,

WANG HELEN.

12,Albany Street, Regents Park London NW1 3UP England

Tel; +44-703-184-3039
Fax; +44-870-479-3773

E-mail : rsvn_office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx