XFS frozen on one directory

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: XFS frozen on one directory
From: Boris.SANEGRE@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:12:28 +0200
Hi,

Since last week, I'm trying to use XFS Project Quota feature. My server has
crashed two times.

I'have the same server using XFS with exactly same
configuration/version/hardware without project quota enabled. This server
run nice since 1 month

When my server crash, one directory becomes unabled. I can't acces to it. I
can't find any error. No error reporting in /var/log/syslog, /var/log/dmesg
or /var/log/kern.log
I find the process with command lsof, but can't kill it.
All other directories are avaibled

Example: if directory /a/b/c freeze:

        Clic with Samba on directoy failed (waitting long time, next Windows
says server doesn't reply only on this directory)
        ls /a/b/c  --> Ok
        vdir /a/b/c --> failed (frozen. CTRL + C don't work. Not possible to
kill process "vdir")
        getfacl /a/b/c -->  failed (frozen. CTRL + C don't work. Not possible
to kill process "getfacl")
        ls /a/b/c/d --> Ok (I can read subdir with this command)

        iotop --> Traffic on my disk not busy

        htop --> CPU or RAM not busy

        ps aux | grep /a/b/c --> process flag "D" (so can't be killed -->
kill -9 no = effect)

Information about my server:
        uname -a: Linux lnx043002 2.6.26-2-amd64 #1 SMP Tue Jan 25 05:59:43
UTC 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux

        OS: Debian 5.0.8

        dpkg -l | grep samba
                ii  libcrypt-smbhash-perl                0.12-2
generate LM/NT hash of a password for samba
                ii  samba                                2:3.5.6~dfsg-3~bpo50+1
SMB/CIFS file, print, and login server for Unix
                ii  samba-common                         2:3.5.6~dfsg-3~bpo50+1
common files used by both the Samba server and client
                ii  samba-common-bin                     2:3.5.6~dfsg-3~bpo50+1
common files used by both the Samba server and client

        dpkg -l | grep xfs
                ii  x11-xfs-utils                        7.3+1
X font server utilities
                ii  xfsdump                              2.2.48-1
Administrative utilities for the XFS filesystem
                ii  xfsprogs                             2.9.8-1lenny1
Utilities for managing the XFS filesystem

        dpkg -l | grep lvm
                ii  lvm2                                 2.02.39-8
The Linux Logical Volume Manager

When server freeze a directory, I can't reboot server. I must reboot
machine on button.

Any help to find "why" and "how to resolve" will be very nice.
Tell me what more informations you want.
Next crash I could take screenshot of commands

Best regard.
Boris Sanègre.