Are you a data recovery expert?

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Are you a data recovery expert?
From: Heather Madison <hmadison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 03:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hey there,

I'm reaching out to you because Thumbtack is getting a lot of job leads for data recovery experts, and I'm looking for another data recovery expert who is interested in taking on more clients.

After checking out your website I think you are a great fit for Thumbtack and I'd love to start sending you job leads. Please fill out a few details about your skills and rates, and I'll start forwarding you potential new clients.

If you have any questions about what Thumbtack can provide, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Heather