Unlimited Free Business Leads

To: oldciderpressfarm@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Unlimited Free Business Leads
From: ldensonusa@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 04:23:11 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Business Owner

We are currently the fastest growing and most successful business lead marketing firm in the US. We integrate cutting-edge lead extraction technology with advanced marketing systems that completely eliminate the need to cold call. Our Product allows you to Resell this powerful Software, Generate, and Sell Filtered Leads, or increase your own business 3-400%! Listen to the four-minute prescreening video entirely, leave your name, area code and phone number.

Restaurants, Day Care Centers, Law Firms, Real Estate Brokerages, Pizza Delivery, Lawn Care Pros, MLM, Ad Agencies, Publishers-Writers, CPAs, Insurance Agents, etc ... Virtually any business that needs Clients, Customers and LEADS...Now you can click and have an UNLIMITED Stream of Fresh New Business LEADS for every CUSTOMER AQUISITION campaign.
This is a solid professional business system. Our firm provides custom tailored solutions to generate leads that precisely fit the needs of our clients. This approach results in lead reorders that generate substantial residual income that can easily exceed $10K per month.

http://www.effectivesalesleads.com/bgcox2

Qualifications:
Experience is not necessary as we provide full training. You can work PT or FT. However it is necessary that a candidate for this position have good work ethic, and strong communication skills that potentially build solid working relationships with a variety of businesses.  IF ACCEPTED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY!
The Product:
-> Is of higher quality than the competition as we NEVER resell our leads multiple times like our competitors do.
-> Is more current than our competitors as leads are typically extracted and delivered within 2 hours after payment is received.
-> Is more accurate than our competitors as we have the technology to qualify leads multiple times.
-> Is less expensive than our competitors as our lead extraction system completely eliminates the need to manually locate and verify leads.
Work Environment and Compensation Plan:
-> Work from any remote location. Candidates can work from home and set their own schedule.
-> A position with time flexibility. Candidates can begin working part time and later transition into full time.
-> A position that involves absolutely no cold calling ever! All transactions begin with the client contacting the sales associate.
-> A position that pays quickly. Candidates typically begin to see deposits in the account within the first 7 days after joining our firm.
-> A position that pays frequently. Candidates are paid on a daily basis by direct deposit.
-> A position that pays well. Candidates who adhere to our system can expect to earn $1,800 to $3,600 in the first 2 weeks, and $15K to $25K per month within 3 months.
-> A position where earnings grow each month as candidates are paid the full commission from clients who reorder leads. Candidates are also paid to train new associates.
-> A position that offers long term security. This is made possible by selling a product that is in demand. In good economic times or bad, businesses always need leads.
-> An opportunity to be involved with a firm of high integrity. We never resell business leads over and over again to different companies like our competitors do.
Responsibilities:
As a Business Solutions Consultant with our firm, your primary focus will be to sell business leads and software technology-based solutions to entrepreneurs and companies. Specific job duties will involve communicating the benefits of using our business leads and software to the prospect when calls are routed to you through our call distribution system.
When calling our office:
Because of the current high levels of unemployment, we are experiencing very high call volume, please be patient.
If you are interested in this position, meet the requirements as specified above and you are able to begin immediately, call us for a personal online interview. Serious inquiries and professionals only please. This is a full time opportunity. A Limited number of well organized Part Time Professionals will be accepted.
COMMISSION:
Compensation: Commission based compensation plan with a realistic earning potential of $1,800 to $2,400 their first week and $6,000 to $12,000 their first month. These income quotes are based on what our starting consultants are actually earning and are NOT hypothetical. Income amounts quoted in this advertisement are fully verifiable.

Listen to the four-minute prescreening message entirely, leave your name, area code and phone number. After you watch the video if you have further questions, call this toll free number 1.888.757.0761.
I look forward to helping you in your business quest for success.

Sincerely,
Larry Denson