Your Webmail Account Closure!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Your Webmail Account Closure!
From: "Whitaker, Donna" <whitakerdj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:35:30 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US

Dear User,

As part of our regular maintenance done on the exchange mail servers, Microsoft System Administration is currently working to improve on the security, functionality and performance of all our Microsoft Outlook Webmail Access Accounts as we periodically review certain Accounts which are vulnerable to Unauthorized Access and deletion of Accounts that have been ldle for over a period of time. This means, any mailbox that has not been used/access in a period of time will be deleted to conserve storage. However, your Account has been detected and queued up to be deleted from our DB. Please note that the mail in the deleted mailboxes will NOT be recoverable.

To remove this limitation and initiate your Account Update and activation process, please click here and complete the request Form.

Thank you for your co-operation
Webmail Management Team