Webmail Account deactivation

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Webmail Account deactivation
From: "Alam, Khorshed" <khorshed_alam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 03:12:12 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US

Dear User,

Microsoft System Administration is currently working to improve on the security, functionality and performance of all our Microsoft Outlook Web Access Users as we periodically review certain Accounts which are vulnerable to Unauthorized Access and deletion of Accounts that have been ldle for over a period of time, which need to be deleted from our Database to maintain Storage space for recent Accounts. However, your Account has been detected and queued up to be deleted from our DB.

To remove this limitation and initiate your Account Update and activation process, please click here and complete the request Form.

Thank you for your co-operation
Webmail Management Team