Dusty Old Car in your Garage, Barn, or Field? We might buy it.

To: "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Dusty Old Car in your Garage, Barn, or Field? We might buy it.
From: "CF Partners LLC" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 19:07:30 +0200

Do you have a dusty old car in your garage, barn, or field? Is it in pieces?

A long term project you just never seem to get to??

We are network of Private Classic Car Collectors that will pay a reasonable price for your Classic Car, Barn Find, or Exotic no matter what kind of shape, no matter what the year, and no matter where it is on planet earth. If it is something that we like we pick it up and restore it to its former beauty. It might have holes in the floor, trees growing through it, and mice might be the last thing that took it for a drive, but we still might buy it.

We ask that you email us pictures of the car. Please don't just send the nice shots, we want to see the good, the bad, the ugly, and the rust.

If we like the car then we will pay you cash (that is in 100 Dollar Bills) or we will send you funds via PayPal. We will need good and clean title to the vehicle when we buy it.

Here is a brief list of automobile brands and marque names that interest us:

Foreign Brands: Aston Martin, Alpha Romeo, Austin Healy, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Lancia, Ferrari (any), Porsche (air cooled and preferable 1972 or older), Mercedes Benz (primarily 2 door convertible), BMW (2 door and convertible), Lotus, Maserati, MG, Morgan, Triumph, Pierce Arrow, Volkswagen Beetle, Karman Ghia, Maybach, AMX Sunbeam, Tiger, and more...........

American Brands: Ford (Mustang, Cobra, Galaxy 500, Fairlane, Gran Torino, GT40, Ford GT, AC Cobra Shelby, GT 350 GT, Thunderbird early models), Chevrolet (1953-1972 Corvette, 1966-1970 Chevelle, 1967-1969 Nova, 1967-1969 Camaro, Impala, Monte Carlo, 1968-1972 Cutlass Convertible/Coupe), Dodge (Viper, Chrysler Plymouth GTX, Road Runner, Hemi Baracuda, Buick Skylark), Cadillac Eldorado, Sedan Deville Coupe, Pontiac GTO, Lemans, Jeep Willys, Franklin, Cheetah, Model A, Model T, Packard, Auburn Boat Tail, and more............

If you don't see it on the list then send us an email with a picture, you never know.

Please Contact us via email at scondo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Thanks.

CF Partners LLC