All the blessings

To: <xequipped212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: All the blessings
From: "spleg" <20110701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:27:32 +0800
Sender: "spleg" <20110701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Do you need product from China with good quality & best price? Are you looking for factories from China that can support you with your business?

We are China based trading company, our main products are houseware, gift box/bag, Jewelry box, Hotel articles and other stock goods etc. We provide good price and service to client all over the world.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any sources from China.
We are expecting to set up stable and long-term cooperation relationship with you, and looking forward to serving you!

Best Regards,
Doris Lee
General Manger
Tel.: 86-755-3697 7197