[GIT PULL] XFS update for 3.0-rc7

To: torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GIT PULL] XFS update for 3.0-rc7
From: Alex Elder <aelder@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 09:34:26 -0500
Cc: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linus, please pull the following XFS fix in for 3.0-rc7 (or final).

Previously, a dubious trick was used to avoid a race involving
inodes in the active item list.  This fix is pretty simple, and the
result is a much cleaner and more direct (and reliable) solution to
the problem.

It looks like I missed the last -next build for a while.  But I have
done a merge of my branch with your current master branch (shown
below).  The result has no conflicts and builds and tests just fine.

Thank you.

                                        -Alex

The following changes since commit f1bb20a8365f6753e0f7b6e94981ca2b662bae13:

  Merge branch 'for-30-rc5/all-i2c' of git://git.fluff.org/bjdooks/linux
(2011-07-07 16:29:29 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/xfs for-linus

Dave Chinner (1):
      xfs: unpin stale inodes directly in IOP_COMMITTED

 fs/xfs/xfs_inode_item.c |   14 ++++++++------
 fs/xfs/xfs_trans.c      |    4 ++--