Your friend resseller commission has recommended this great product from

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your friend resseller commission has recommended this great product from KettlebellHIT Store
From: resseller commission <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 23:48:47 -0600
Hi marketer!

Your friend, resseller commission, thought that you would be interested in
Half Cage from KettlebellHIT Store.

resseller commission sent a note saying:

Hi-

I hope you've got a good attorney. . .

Because once you flick this switch on
this NEW lethal traffic machine. . .

The money starts rushing in so
fast. . .you might think you broke
some State or Federal laws. . .

http://wowclick.co.cc/affdbm.php?e=xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

But not to worry. It's actually
COMPLETELY legal..

And yet it's probably the most powerful
traffic generation system that's ever
come across my desk.

I'm not so sure you're ready for something
QUITE this powerful?

Or are you. . .

http://wowclick.co.cc/affdbm.php?e=xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

Let me know what you think.

Mike Smith
USA

P.S. If that video doesn't get your heart
racing. . .you might have to check your
pulse for signs of life. . .

click the link below to unsubscribe:
http://wowclick.co.cc/un.php?e=xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

.

To view the product, click on the link below or copy and paste the link into
your web browser:

http://store.kettlebellhit.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=4

Regards,

KettlebellHIT Store
http://store.kettlebellhit.com/

-----
IMPORTANT: For your protection and to prevent malicious use, all emails sent
via this web site are logged and the contents recorded and available to the
store owner. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please
send an email to jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lessons. To register for the classes, visit:
http://kettlebellhit.com/?page_id=10 </p>
Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/KettlebellHIT/154088017940341 </p>.
you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to
jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx </p>
This email is sent in accordance with the Singapore Advertising rules and
regulations. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be
honored and respected.