Would It Be Ok If I Gave You A Free Business Building Tool?

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Would It Be Ok If I Gave You A Free Business Building Tool?
From: Shellie <shelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:40:45 -0400
Sender: <sbishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Good Day,
I found your name during an online search of someone
that may be interested in home business opportunities.
I wanted to ask you a few questions to get started.
Are you currently in a home business and earning what
you desire? Have you had to build a team before making
the income you deserve? Do you have the support you
need to be successful?

I would like to know about you and what you are doing
and see if we can find something that works for you.

Here?s your free gift for responding. It?s a Business
Building tool that works for any business and comes
with over $100 dollars in free tools. Hope you enjoy!!
Let me know if you need any help setting it up. Oh did
I mention that you can earn money by sharing it with
people?

http://www.mybwbsite.com/4592674/op1

Sincerely,
Shelly