Important: Database Maintenance Update ! ! !

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Important: Database Maintenance Update ! ! !
From: "Coy, Bill" <bcoy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 00:23:15 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Webmail
Message Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high
amount
of Spam mails we receive daily. A Quarantine Maintenance will help us
prevent this everyday dilemma.
To re-validate your mailbox Please:

Click
Here<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE4zWkNxdHZwei1ISVZVOTctcVotbmc6MQ>
Failure to re-validate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active
from our database.
Thanks
System Administrator.