Re: XFS umount issue

To: Nuno Subtil <subtil@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS umount issue
From: Paul Anderson <pha@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 09:33:27 -0400
Cc: xfs-oss <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=4ZgJbdPZ27Nt4/ZUaXWw0vf837p6GcOS+m82d0ZfOl8=; b=G3zvOtMLbwjro9mCTLyibBZqEh/HoLunSwM/q4QzWMjvkUtW49GpZx5Zqtx07sxSoC amcvgeOx4D8o/CmyDmwXGZC6IBjEFRSE7SM26Ay5iHtvJgEeBeg6BiXd5LtRNYyNi2TI xPK0Vi8P1S7t4GBgQZdJJndc9wKOF3w1xFBRg=
Sender: powool@xxxxxxxxx
Hi Nuno - can you elaborate on the ARM hardware?  I noticed that my
XFS on ARM was mildly unstable, but felt it wasn't XFS code, but
rather the ARM port of Linux.  My test case is a Seagate Dockstar
hacked to run Linux.

I'll see if I can update to the latest kernel and test this use case
as well - it would be interesting to see how well it works (I'd like
to run my Dockstar as a mythtv server - stability was good enough for
proof of concept, but not longer term use).

Thanks,

Paul