I thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!
From: <fastincome@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 07:28:26 -0400
"fastincome@xxxxxxxxx" <fastincome@xxxxxxxxx> has recommended that you visit
this page:

Hi Friend,

Now You Can Earn %100 Instant Cash w/in 10 Days Waiting!!!

Make Money With This Proven Method To Generate Cash Online...

"Watch & Learn How A Successful Marketer Went To Earn $10,000 In Less Than 30
Days...

Flipping Websites For Instant Cash!"You'll Get All The Secrets In This Video
Case Study So You Can Copy Exactly What This Marketer Does To Make Money
Online...

Congratulations: Get your $850 Guaranted Commissions Now!!!

It Doesn't Matter If You've Never Even Earned A Single Cent Online Before...
If A Total Beginner Can Make $850 In His First Month Then Anyone Can Do This...

Imagine waking up at 10 in the morning.. doing your short workout routine..
opening
your computer..and finding out you made up to $850 or more - while you were a
sleep!

We Start putting  First of 34 Members everyday in your team from MAY 20 to
30/2011 WEEKLY
Commission Cycle. YOU ALREADY HAVE 8,898 Pre-Enrollee\'s and 25 PAID Member\'s
today in
your TEAM.AND IT IS STILL GROWING! Only 8 Spot\'s remaining before Commission
Cycle Ends.

IMPORTANT: ORDER NOW or Before MAY 30,2011 is the Cut-Off Date!To lock in your
Commission!Be sure to\"Order Now\"only $25 Lifetime Membership.To secure your
$1,200 Commission \"ORDER NOW\" Hurry Grab it Now!You Get-Paid on MAY 30,2011
direct to your Paypal Account At the Time & Online Transfer To Your ATM Account

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser
and press enter: To Secure your $850 commission!

This program is hands free, once you have it setup you never need to touch it
again.
Just wait for the $850 commissions to come every End of the month and enjoy!

After Your valid set up dont forget to claim your $850 Commissions in any ATM
MACHINE ...

http://instantpaysites.com/websites/10kin30day/index.html?refer=fastincome

TYPE ===== Date & Time = New PAID Members ===== Country

M MAY.20  @ 04:40  PM  = Arman Jonhson    =====  United States
M MAY.20  @ 04:40  PM  ==  George Harper   =====  Germany
M MAY.20  @ 11:19  PM  ===  Ronald Lewis    =====  United States
M MAY.20  @ 06:23  PM  ====  James Allen     =====  Canada
M MAY.20  @ 12:39  AM  =====  Sheryl McArthor =====  United States
M MAY.20  @ 08:26  AM  ======  Renee Jenkins   =====  Australia
P MAY.20  @ 02:31  PM  =======  Elizabeth Rios  =====  Portugal
M MAY.20  @ 02:37  PM  ========  Karen Schiller  =====  United Kingdom
M MAY.20  @ 04:21  PM  =========  Mark Raines     =====  Denmark
P MAY.20  @ 09:38  PM  ==========  David Grogan    =====  Sri Lanka
P MAY.20  @ 10:45  PM  ===========  Josh Dalton     =====  United States
M MAY.20  @ 10:19  AM  ============  Victor Chavar   =====  Italy
P MAY.20  @ 08:32  PM  ============  Gaynell Bailey  =====  South Africa
M MAY.20  @ 09:40  PM  ===========  Barb Sharp      =====  Netherlands
P MAY.20  @ 10:21  AM  ==========  James Williams  =====  North Carolina
P MAY.20  @ 11:08  PM  =========  David Baxter    =====  United States
M MAY.20  @ 12:39  AM  ========  Carolyn Smith   =====  Singapore
M MAY.20  @ 02:30  AM  =======  Andrew Scott    =====  New Zealand
P MAY.20  @ 02:42  AM  ======  Matthew Evan    =====  Portugal
M MAY.20  @ 08:18  AM  =====  Steven Hopkins  =====  United States
P MAY.20  @ 2:38   AM  ====  Jenny Regan     =====  United States
P MAY.20  @ 2:53   AM  ===  Andy McLarry    =====  United Kingdom
P MAY.20  @ 2:56   AM  == Jeffrey Segail   =====  Germany
M MAY.20  @ 4:19   AM  = Mayeth Barkley   =====  United States

34= Paid Members join  everyday are Waiting each Coming Commissions....

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $850 Commission
every month from now on!. Earn $25 Per Process!

Each $25 x 34 = $850 Commission  will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser
and press enter: To Secure your $850 commissions!

You Can Recieved the $850 USD in any ATM.To a Member register from May,20 to
30-/2011....

Click Below!! And Join Now Your Last Chance Only This Week...

http://instantpaysites.com/websites/10kin30day/index.html?refer=fastincome

Please do realize that if you don\'t ORDER NOW, ALL Commission that
are currently is yours to take. As soon as I receive the confirmation
of your ORDER, I will be in touch with you to help you get started.

I personally recommend it and endorse it 100%, with all my reputation.

(Hurry, Price May Increase Without Notice!)

Here's To Your Success, Cheryl Hanford

(Authorised Marketer)

PS. Hey, why waste time trying to research this topic when all  this work
has already been done for you and offered to you at a crazy low price.

PPPS. You'll never seen an opportunity like this one ever again.This is a
full sales and marketing strategy handed directly to you.You don't need
to change or customize a single thing. You don't even have to think about it.

Site privacy policy: This page was sent using the villasitalia.com
send-to-a-friend link. Your email has not been added to any list and has not
been recorded at our site.