Re: XFS_WANT_CORRUPTED_GOTO on repair of large myisam (mysql) table

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS_WANT_CORRUPTED_GOTO on repair of large myisam (mysql) table
From: Stan Hoeppner <stan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 17:16:17 -0500
On 5/20/2011 3:38 PM, Eric Sandeen wrote:

> Good deal.  I wish there were a way to eradicate all those kmod-xfs's on
> Centos systems.  :(

I wish there were a way to eradicate Centos, period.  The entire distro
is obsolete before each new rev makes it out the door, and it, and its
users, simply put a drain on Red Hat, degrading the quality of both
distros to a degree.  They also put a drain on help lists.  The first
thing we have to tell Centos users on the Postfix and Dovecot lists is
"You have to upgrade to a supported version because yours has been EOL
for x years."  "But this is the latest version available, this is the
latest Centos version, just installed it yesterday."  "Grab this third
party RPM then and install it."  "What, it's unofficial?  I only install
official packages."  ...

--
Stan