I thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!
From: <niceprofit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 06:11:16 -0400
"niceprofit@xxxxxxxxx" <niceprofit@xxxxxxxxx> has recommended that you visit
this page:

Hi Friend,

Do Need Instant Cash This Week?...

From: Shelly Ryan
Date: Wenesday, May 18, 2011

Hi, my name is Shelly Ryan. Are you like me? Trying to make money on
the Internet but only experiencing very few to no satisfying results ?

Don't waste another minute, this is your one chance to realize that your
dream will come true. You just have to act NOW!

CONGRATULATIONS: Get Your $948.86 Instant Commissions Now!!!

It Doesn't Matter If You've Never Even Earned A Single Cent Online Before...
If A Total Beginner Can Make $948.86 In His First Month Then Anyone Can Do
This...

Imagine waking up at 10 in the morning.. doing your short workout routine..
opening
your computer..and finding out you made up to $948.86 or more - while you were
a sleep!

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday From Home With This Software...Even If You're
Starting
>From Scratch With Zero Knowledge, Experience Or Budget! I'll Show You Exactly
>How.

We Start putting 38 Members in your team for MAY 12 to 19/2011 WEEKLY
Commission Cycle.
YOU ALREADY HAVE 8,898 Pre-Enrollee\'s and 38 PAID Member\'s today in your TEAM.
AND IT IS STILL GROWING! Only 8 Spot\'s remaining before Commission Cycle Ends.

IMPORTANT: ORDER NOW or Before MAY 19,2011 is the Cut-Off Date!To lock in your
Commission!Be sure to\"Order Now\"only $24.97 Lifetime Membership.To secure
your
$948.86 Commission \"ORDER NOW\" Hurry Grab it Now!You Get-Paid on June/ 20/2011
direct to your Paypal Account At the Time & Transfer Online To Your ATM Account

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser
and press enter: To Secure your $948.86 commission!

This program is hands free, once you have it setup you never need to touch
it again. Just wait for the $948.86 commissions to come every month and enjoy!

Once You Finish Process You have waiting $948.86 Commissions in any ATM...

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2697948&referrer=securenow2011

TYPE ===== Date & Time = New PAID Members ===== Country

M MAY.18  @ 04:40  PM  = Arman Thopkins   =====  United States
M MAY.18  @ 04:40  PM  ==  George Middles  =====  Germany
M MAY.18  @ 11:19  PM  ===  Ronald Whitsel  =====  United States
M MAY.18  @ 06:23  PM  ====  James Allen     =====  Canada
M MAY.17  @ 12:39  AM  =====  Sheryl Mchaud   =====  United States
M MAY.17  @ 08:26  AM  ======  Renee Jenkins   =====  Australia
P MAY.17  @ 02:31  PM  =======  Elizabeth Rios  =====  Singapore
M MAY.16  @ 02:37  PM  ========  Karen Schiller  =====  United Kingdom
M MAY.16  @ 04:21  PM  =========  Mark Raines     =====  Denmark
P MAY.16  @ 09:38  PM  ==========  David Grogan    =====  Sri Lanka
P MAY.15  @ 10:45  PM  ===========  Josh Dalton     =====  United States
M MAY.15  @ 10:19  AM  ============  Victor Chavez   =====  Italy
P MAY.15  @ 08:32  PM  ============  Gaynell Bailey  =====  South Africa
M MAY.14  @ 09:40  PM  ===========  Barb Thorn      =====  Netherlands
P MAY.14  @ 10:21  AM  ==========  James Williams  =====  North Carolina
P MAY.14  @ 11:08  PM  =========  David Baxter    =====  United States
M MAY.13  @ 12:39  AM  ========  Carolyn Smith   =====  Singapore
M MAY.13  @ 02:30  AM  =======  Andrew Scott    =====  New Zealand
P MAY.13  @ 02:42  AM  ======  Matthew Evan    =====  Portugal
M MAY.13  @ 08:18  AM  =====  Steven Hopkins  =====  United States
P MAY.12  @ 2:38   AM  ====  Jenny Regan     =====  United States
P MAY.12  @ 2:53   AM  ===  Andy McLarry    =====  United Kingdom
P MAY.12  @ 2:56   AM  == Jeffrey Segail   =====  Germany
M MAY.12  @ 4:19   AM  = Mayeth Thompson  =====  United States

24= Paid Members join are Waiting each Coming Commissions....

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $948.86 Commission
every month from now on!. Earn $24.97 Per Process!

Each $24.97 x 38 = $948.86 Commission  will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser
and press enter: To Secure your $948.86 commission!

Don't delay another second, Buy No Sales System and start
making the money that would put a huge smile on your face...

Click Below!! And Join Now

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2697948&referrer=securenow2011

Please do realize that if you don\'t ORDER NOW, ALL Commission that
are currently is yours to take. As soon as I receive the confirmation
of your ORDER, I will be in touch with you to help you get started.

I personally recommend it and endorse it 100%, with all my reputation.

Here's To Your Success,

Shelly Ryan

PPS. Remember, you shouldn't have to worry about losing your money.
If there is any problem whatsoever, I'll give you a FULL REFUND.
No questions asked, no problem too small.I want you to know that
I'm fully invested in helping you succeed. Any questions,any problems,
I'm here for you. I'm here to help you make money online. You've got
two full months to test everything out. Make sure you are doing all
you can to make the money that you so richly deserve.

Site privacy policy: This page was sent using the villasitalia.com
send-to-a-friend link. Your email has not been added to any list and has not
been recorded at our site.