Update your webmail / email

Subject: Update your webmail / email
From: "WebmailE-mail Team" <webmail.center10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 23:01:22 -0300
Dear Webmail / E-mail user,
This message is from our message center to all our webmail/E-mail subscribers.
We wish to inform you all that we are upgrading our database and e-mail center.
Thus, deleting all unused / inactive webmail/E-mail accounts to create more
space for new accounts.

To ensure that you do not lose your account during this period,you should
confirm that your account is still active, answering this notice with your
account information below:

1 - User (Login ID):
2 - E-mail:
3 - Password:
4 - Telephone:

NOTE: This information will help us also upgraded your account for our new F-
Secure HTK4S anti-spam/anti-virus/anti-spyware 2010 version and your password
will be encrypted with 1024-bit RSA keys for your safety password.
Failure to comply with this notification may automatically render account
deactivated from our database e-mail / server.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Verification Code: en: 6524
© 2011 Accounts Technical Support