I thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!
From: <niceprofit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 12:23:45 -0400
"niceprofit@xxxxxxxxx" <niceprofit@xxxxxxxxx> has recommended that you visit
this page:

Hi Friend,

Make Money With This Proven Method To Generate Cash Online...

"Watch & Learn How A Successful Marketer Went To Earn $545.725 In Less Than 30
Days...

Don't waste another minute, this is your one chance to realize that your
dream will come true. You just have to act NOW!

Congratulation: Get your $700 Guaranted Commissions Now!!!

It Doesn't Matter If You've Never Even Earned A Single Cent Online Before...
If A Total Beginner Can Make $700 In His First Month Then Anyone Can Do This...

Imagine waking up at 10 in the morning.. doing your short workout routine..
opening
your computer..and finding out you made up to $700 or more - while you were a
sleep!

I have to be honest with you.This is a Business proposal that you might get
interested.
Believe , this is totally different from what you have heard or tried already.

We Start putting 28 Members in your team for MAY 11 to 18/2011 WEEKLY
Commission Cycle.
YOU ALREADY HAVE 8,898 Pre-Enrollee\'s and 24 PAID Member\'s today in your TEAM.
AND IT IS STILL GROWING! Only 8 Spot\'s remaining before Commission Cycle Ends.

IMPORTANT: ORDER NOW or Before MAY 18,2011 is the Cut-Off Date!To lock in your
Commission!Be sure to\"Order Now\"only $25 Lifetime Membership.To secure your
$700 Commission \"ORDER NOW\" Hurry Grab it Now!You Get-Paid on June 20,2011
direct to your Paypal Account At the Time & Transfer Online To Your ATM Account

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser
and press enter: To Secure your $700 commission!

This program is hands free, once you have it setup you never need to touch
it again. Just wait for the $700 commissions to come every month and enjoy!

After Your One Time Personal Payment Of $25 You will access your Commission in
any ATM  ...

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2964584&referrer=dollarhere=%3E

TYPE ===== Date & Time = New PAID Members ===== Country

M MAY.15  @ 04:40  PM  = Arman Thopkins   =====  United States
M MAY.15  @ 04:40  PM  ==  George Middles  =====  Germany
M MAY.15  @ 11:19  PM  ===  Ronald Whitsel  =====  United States
M MAY.15  @ 06:23  PM  ====  James Allen     =====  Canada
M MAY.15  @ 12:39  AM  =====  Sheryl Mchaud   =====  United States
M MAY.15  @ 08:26  AM  ======  Renee Jenkins   =====  Australia
P MAY.15  @ 02:31  PM  =======  Elizabeth Rios  =====  Portugal
M MAY.15  @ 02:37  PM  ========  Karen Schiller  =====  United Kingdom
M MAY.14  @ 04:21  PM  =========  Mark Raines     =====  Denmark
P MAY.14  @ 09:38  PM  ==========  David Grogan    =====  Sri Lanka
P MAY.14  @ 10:45  PM  ===========  Josh Dalton     =====  United States
M MAY.14  @ 10:19  AM  ============  Victor Chavar   =====  Italy
P MAY.14  @ 08:32  PM  ============  Gaynell Bailey  =====  South Africa
M MAY.13  @ 09:40  PM  ===========  Barb Thorn      =====  Netherlands
P MAY.13  @ 10:21  AM  ==========  James Williams  =====  North Carolina
P MAY.13  @ 11:08  PM  =========  David Baxter    =====  United States
M MAY.12  @ 12:39  AM  ========  Carolyn Smith   =====  Singapore
M MAY.12  @ 02:30  AM  =======  Andrew Scott    =====  New Zealand
P MAY.12  @ 02:42  AM  ======  Matthew Evan    =====  Portugal
M MAY.12  @ 08:18  AM  =====  Steven Hopkins  =====  United States
P MAY.11  @ 2:38   AM  ====  Jenny Regan     =====  United States
P MAY.11  @ 2:53   AM  ===  Andy McLarry    =====  United Kingdom
P MAY.11  @ 2:56   AM  == Jeffrey Segail   =====  Germany
M MAY.11  @ 4:19   AM  = Mayeth Thompson  =====  United States

28= Paid Members join are Waiting each Coming Commissions....

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $700 Commission
every month from now on!. Earn $25 Per Process!

Each $25 x 28 = $700 Commission  will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser
and press enter: To Secure your $700 commission!

Don't delay another second, Buy No Sales System and start
making the money that would put a huge smile on your face...

Click Below!! And Join Now

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2964584&referrer=dollarhere=%3E

Please do realize that if you don\'t ORDER NOW, ALL Commission that
are currently is yours to take. As soon as I receive the confirmation
of your ORDER, I will be in touch with you to help you get started.

I personally recommend it and endorse it 100%, with all my reputation.

(Hurry, Price May Increase Without Notice!)

Here's To Your Success,

Daniel Owens (Authorised Marketer)

PPS. Remember, you shouldn't have to worry about losing your money.
If there is any problem whatsoever, I'll give you a FULL REFUND.
No questions asked, no problem too small.I want you to know that
I'm fully invested in helping you succeed. Any questions,any problems,
I'm here for you. I'm here to help you make money online. You've got
two full months to test everything out. Make sure you are doing all
you can to make the money that you so richly deserve.

Site privacy policy: This page was sent using the villasitalia.com
send-to-a-friend link. Your email has not been added to any list and has not
been recorded at our site.