Welcome to the nxgaxk group

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Welcome to the nxgaxk group
From: nxgaxk Moderator <nxgaxk-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4 May 2011 17:40:02 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1304530802; bh=j2V/27uh4OKqtJclP61DYSpoCNZCm/hUZtP/Sm5AMPw=; h=Received:Received:Date:Message-ID:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=dfu7rmOusR1KPwSYtPB3fx6L6mXOTxFPq7Ecy9V+iOuicM7e7g55ce0nSiuAHnzXBonhi5mYnzvX7uoANHZyPT6nLuG6bDGLR4sR8KdQObZIvc4B7JsiH6f5vM0VjWW3
Hello,

I've added you to my nxgaxk group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.

Description of the group:
tc2403u46m

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:

Important information about the nxgaxk group

Regards,

Moderator, nxgaxk

Report abuse: