I thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!
From: <proven2011@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 04:36:02 -0400
"proven2011@xxxxxxxxx" <proven2011@xxxxxxxxx> has recommended that you visit
this page:

Make Money With This Proven Method To Generate Cash Online...

Hi Friend,

"Watch & Learn How A Successful Marketer Went To Earn $10,000 In Less Than 30
Days...
Go Your Dreams You Can Easy To Buy Brand Ferari Or Conrate House.Try And Join
To Prove It.

Congratulation: Get your $880 Guaranted Commissions Now!!!

It Doesn't Matter If You've Never Even Earned A Single Cent Online Before...
If A Total Beginner Can Make $880 In His First Month Then Anyone Can Do This...

Imagine waking up at 10 in the morning.. doing your short workout routine..
opening
your computer..and finding out you made $80 up to $880 - while you were a sleep!

I have to be honest with you. This is a Members proposal that you might get
interested.
Believe , this is totally different from what you have heard or tried already.

We Start putting 10 Members in your team for APRIL 28th-30th 2011 WEEKLY
Commission Cycle.
YOU ALREADY HAVE 8,263 Pre-Enrollee\'s and 10 PAID Member\'s in your TEAM.
AND IT IS STILL GROWING! Only 8 Spot\'s remaining before Commission Cycle Ends.
PLUS 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE for 60 Days!

IMPORTANT: ORDER NOW or Before APRIL 30,2011 is the Cut-Off Date!
To lock in your Commission!Be sure to\"Order Now\"only $88 Lifetime Membership.
To secure your $880 Commission \"ORDER NOW\" Hurry Grab it Now!You Get-
Paid direct to your Paypal Account At Any Time & Transfer Online To Your ATM
Account ...

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser
and press enter: To Secure your $880 commission!

This program is hands free, once you have it setup you never need to touch
it again. Just wait for the $880 commissions to come every month and enjoy!

After Your One Time Personal Payment Of $88 You will access your Commission in
any ATM  ...

http://instantpaysites.com/websites/10kin30day/index.html?refer=income2011

TYPE --- Date & Time --- New PAID Members ----   Country

M APRIL.28  @ 04:40  PM  == Arman Thopkins  =====   United States
M APRIL.28  @ 04:40  PM  ==  George Middles  =====   Germany
M APRIL.28  @ 11:19  PM  ===  Ronald Whitsel  =====   United States
M APRIL.28  @ 06:23  PM  ====  James Allen     =====   Canada
M APRIL.28  @ 12:39  AM  =====  Sheryl Mchaud   =====   United States
M APRIL.28  @ 08:26  AM  ======  Renee Jenkins   =====   Australia
P APRIL.28  @ 02:31  PM  =======  Elizabeth Rios  =====   Portugal
M APRIL.28  @ 02:37  PM  ========  Karen Schiller  =====   United Kingdom
M APRIL.28  @ 04:21  PM  =========  Mark Raines     =====   Denmark
P APRIL.28  @ 09:38  PM  ==========  David Grogan    =====   Sri Lanka
P APRIL.28  @ 10:45  PM  ===========  Josh Dalton     =====   United States
M APRIL.28  @ 10:19  AM  ==========  Victor Chavar   =====   Italy
P APRIL.28  @ 08:32  PM  =========  Gaynell Bailey  =====   South Africa
M APRIL.28  @ 09:40  PM  ========   Barb Thorn     =====   Netherlands
P APRIL.28  @ 10:21  AM  =======  James Williams  =====   North Carolina
P APRIL.28  @ 11:08  PM  ======  David Baxter    =====   United States
M APRIL.28  @ 12:39  AM  =====  Carolyn Smith   =====   Singapore
M APRIL.28  @ 02:30  AM  ====  Andrew Scott    =====   New Zealand
P APRIL.28  @ 02:42  AM  ===  Matthew Evan    =====   Portugal
M APRIL.28  @ 08:18  AM  ==  Steven Hopkins  =====   United States

20= Paid Members join are Waiting each Coming Commissions....

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $880 Commission
every month from now on!. Earn $37 Per Process!

Each $88 x 10 = $880 Commission  will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser
and press enter: To Secure your $880 commission!

You will access your money in any ATM when you Join early ..

http://instantpaysites.com/websites/10kin30day/index.html?refer=income2011

Please do realize that if you don\'t ORDER NOW, ALL Commission that
are currently is yours to take. As soon as I receive the confirmation
of your ORDER, I will be in touch with you to help you get started.

I personally recommend it and endorse it 100%, with all my reputation.

(Hurry, Price May Increase Without Notice!)

Here's To Your Success,

Shelly Ramos (Authorised Reseller)

PS. - Hey, why waste time trying to research this topic when all this work
has already been done for you and offered to you at a crazy low price.

Site privacy policy: This page was sent using the villasitalia.com
send-to-a-friend link. Your email has not been added to any list and has not
been recorded at our site.