I thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!
From: <proven2011@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 04:36:02 -0400
"proven2011@xxxxxxxxx" <proven2011@xxxxxxxxx> has recommended that you visit
this page:

Make Money With This Proven Method To Generate Cash Online...

Hi Friend,

"Watch & Learn How A Successful Marketer Went To Earn $10,000 In Less Than 30
Go Your Dreams You Can Easy To Buy Brand Ferari Or Conrate House.Try And Join
To Prove It.

Congratulation: Get your $880 Guaranted Commissions Now!!!

It Doesn't Matter If You've Never Even Earned A Single Cent Online Before...
If A Total Beginner Can Make $880 In His First Month Then Anyone Can Do This...

Imagine waking up at 10 in the morning.. doing your short workout routine..
your computer..and finding out you made $80 up to $880 - while you were a sleep!

I have to be honest with you. This is a Members proposal that you might get
Believe , this is totally different from what you have heard or tried already.

We Start putting 10 Members in your team for APRIL 28th-30th 2011 WEEKLY
Commission Cycle.
YOU ALREADY HAVE 8,263 Pre-Enrollee\'s and 10 PAID Member\'s in your TEAM.
AND IT IS STILL GROWING! Only 8 Spot\'s remaining before Commission Cycle Ends.

IMPORTANT: ORDER NOW or Before APRIL 30,2011 is the Cut-Off Date!
To lock in your Commission!Be sure to\"Order Now\"only $88 Lifetime Membership.
To secure your $880 Commission \"ORDER NOW\" Hurry Grab it Now!You Get-
Paid direct to your Paypal Account At Any Time & Transfer Online To Your ATM
Account ...

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser
and press enter: To Secure your $880 commission!

This program is hands free, once you have it setup you never need to touch
it again. Just wait for the $880 commissions to come every month and enjoy!

After Your One Time Personal Payment Of $88 You will access your Commission in
any ATM  ...

TYPE --- Date & Time --- New PAID Members ----   Country

M APRIL.28  @ 04:40  PM  == Arman Thopkins  =====   United States
M APRIL.28  @ 04:40  PM  ==  George Middles  =====   Germany
M APRIL.28  @ 11:19  PM  ===  Ronald Whitsel  =====   United States
M APRIL.28  @ 06:23  PM  ====  James Allen     =====   Canada
M APRIL.28  @ 12:39  AM  =====  Sheryl Mchaud   =====   United States
M APRIL.28  @ 08:26  AM  ======  Renee Jenkins   =====   Australia
P APRIL.28  @ 02:31  PM  =======  Elizabeth Rios  =====   Portugal
M APRIL.28  @ 02:37  PM  ========  Karen Schiller  =====   United Kingdom
M APRIL.28  @ 04:21  PM  =========  Mark Raines     =====   Denmark
P APRIL.28  @ 09:38  PM  ==========  David Grogan    =====   Sri Lanka
P APRIL.28  @ 10:45  PM  ===========  Josh Dalton     =====   United States
M APRIL.28  @ 10:19  AM  ==========  Victor Chavar   =====   Italy
P APRIL.28  @ 08:32  PM  =========  Gaynell Bailey  =====   South Africa
M APRIL.28  @ 09:40  PM  ========   Barb Thorn     =====   Netherlands
P APRIL.28  @ 10:21  AM  =======  James Williams  =====   North Carolina
P APRIL.28  @ 11:08  PM  ======  David Baxter    =====   United States
M APRIL.28  @ 12:39  AM  =====  Carolyn Smith   =====   Singapore
M APRIL.28  @ 02:30  AM  ====  Andrew Scott    =====   New Zealand
P APRIL.28  @ 02:42  AM  ===  Matthew Evan    =====   Portugal
M APRIL.28  @ 08:18  AM  ==  Steven Hopkins  =====   United States

20= Paid Members join are Waiting each Coming Commissions....

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $880 Commission
every month from now on!. Earn $37 Per Process!

Each $88 x 10 = $880 Commission  will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser
and press enter: To Secure your $880 commission!

You will access your money in any ATM when you Join early ..

Please do realize that if you don\'t ORDER NOW, ALL Commission that
are currently is yours to take. As soon as I receive the confirmation
of your ORDER, I will be in touch with you to help you get started.

I personally recommend it and endorse it 100%, with all my reputation.

(Hurry, Price May Increase Without Notice!)

Here's To Your Success,

Shelly Ramos (Authorised Reseller)

PS. - Hey, why waste time trying to research this topic when all this work
has already been done for you and offered to you at a crazy low price.

Site privacy policy: This page was sent using the villasitalia.com
send-to-a-friend link. Your email has not been added to any list and has not
been recorded at our site.