Probate lawyers (4/21/2011)

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Probate lawyers (4/21/2011)
From: "Rebecca Dunne" <reb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:29:08 -0700
Hello,

Our company is an authorized reseller for an exclusive advertising opportunity,
reaching a growing Network of over 36 million consumers, most of which are
US based. This Network is entirely opt-in, and we're able to present our users
with a preferred choice whenever they are looking for anything on the major
search engines.

I seek one reputable source to recommend to the users on our Network
for probate lawyers in Oxnard and surrounding markets.

Please call me at your earliest convenience. I'm in the office Mon-Fri from
9:00AM to 6:00PM PST.

Yours truly,

Rebecca Dunne
Director of Business Development, DP Services
Phone:       877-RANK-1ST (877-726-5178), ext 2010