Re: xfs stack overrun, unable to handle kernel paging request

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: xfs stack overrun, unable to handle kernel paging request
From: Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:11:16 +0200
Cc: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Freitag, 15. April 2011 Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> That's still without the commits I pointed out to avoid direct
> reclaim hitting the filesystem, right?  Unfortunately the stack
> trace is truncate so it's not possible to spot where it originated,
> but I suspect it's the cause for this one as well.

Yes, it's an older server that's going to be replaced by OpenSUSE 11.4
anyway. And this crash is seldom enough that I am not urged to update
all our servers.
I think I copied all the lines that were visible. I was wondering why
the output was so short.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc