Looking for Product

To: "linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Looking for Product
From: "Lolita Symon" <law_chambers2016@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 11:47:06 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1299912068; bh=CAsSjXy2JEbJdmnsHzi5Y8q+U6R02psnpnYrPsNGQCE=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Reply-To:Date:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=Z6XLJRuGOloq5GADjbSWyuHBlQrv/gTOioDcs5zGtJqkfZzJMIw61V88jPGXzpZmAmqG5ZIvKSCBdTvLdgplu0uPlk1ZV8mtmvvMWAZ2nnJXcSumDBzNMGNEftTZb7x5miYGHVfVfyiyvDMIQlQolBiE8nh7OCQ7NvHSkDYF/d0=
ANAA VETERINARY COMPANY PLC.
Ctra M117, km 4,800,
Valdetorres del Jarama,
28750 Spain.

Hello Dear,

Nice meeting you, how is your day, i hope all is well with you and your family,
well I am  Mis.Lolita Symon, i work with Anaa Veterinary Company Plc. here in
Spain, I am  looking for a dependable individual that I can trust, someone who
will be willing and  honest enough to carry out this transaction with diligent
to the best of his/her  ability.

Actually, I Normally Travel to Asia to Purchase a Product Called (ADEVILIN) is
a new  scientific vaccination chemical for Horses.

Your reply is of great important, all information needed is intact, and all
that  matters now is your respond if you are interested Kindly get back to me
with your  contact, fax number, phone number, i hope to hear from you soon
Through my  Email:anaaveterinary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mis. Lolita Symon.