re

To: <xieshoubo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: re
From: GuKun <gukun1987@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 23:07:50 +0000
I have been blessed to be able to help my friends by showing them this short news article that helped them an i making over 462 dollas in just 5 short days

Forward Message: Saturday, February 12, 2011 9:16 am

Subject: re howl of the wolf through the broken window.

President Obama said Saturday he is about to follow through on a promise to freeze some government spending for five years -- "even on programs I care deeply about" -- in an effort to restrain a budget deficit likely to hit $1.5 trillion in 2011.
fastening a cable to one of the staples, ordered them to tow my

Obama, in his weekly address, likened the federal government's predicament to that of a hard-hit American family. And he offered as an example a Missouri couple, short on money because the husband was forced into early retirement when an auto plant closed. Still, David and Brenda Breece scrimp and save, he said, and find money to send their daughter to college.he must think. When I told him of our friendship and how you trust