Re: XFS internal error xfs_iformat(realtime) even after xfs_repair.

To: Ajeet Yadav <ajeet.yadav.77@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS internal error xfs_iformat(realtime) even after xfs_repair.
From: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:12:02 +1100
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 10:26:34AM +0900, Ajeet Yadav wrote:
> Hello Dave,
> Thank you for patch "xfs_repair: validate inode di_flags field" it works
> fine after a minor modifications "dino" to "dinoc", I wish to know when this
> will be available in mainline xfsprogs. Otherwise we need to maintain them
> separately.

It will be in the next release, whenever we make that.

I've got to finish of the sync of the userspace/kernel code, there's
a few fixes already in the -dev branch as well, we need to pick up
the FIEMAP changes to xfs_io, and so on. We probably should get t─is
all done and plan for a new release in the next few weeks...

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner