DNRonline.com Article sent to you by a friend

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DNRonline.com Article sent to you by a friend
From: michaelle@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 19:49:06 -0600 (CST)
Dear maam/sir,

This person, mike, has sent you the following article and message:

Hi -

Could an extra two Hundred bucks per day help you out?

How about an extra nine hundred per day?

This guy\'s got a COMPLETELY new method. . .I never would dreamed of.
But it\'s making all that possible in just DAYS. . .

http://www.homeaff.co.cc/aff.php?e=linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

And much more.

You\'ve got to see this to believe it.

http://www.homeaff.co.cc/aff.php?e=linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

WBT Marketing
East Land Vill, Lilo-an, PH-6002

P.S. I mean. . .if someone had told me this was possible last week. I\'d have
laughed him out of the room. Looks like he\'s getting the last laugh.

click the link below to unsubscribe:
http://www.homeaff.co.cc/un.php?e=linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

Article Title: Webb Panders For Black Vote
Subtitle:
Article From: The Daily-News Record Online

Article Text: By Steven Thomas
RECENTLY VIRGINIA SEN. Jim Webb started a firestorm when he wrote a piece in
The Wall Street Journal calling for affirmative action reform and pontificating
that present affirmative action legislation discriminates agai...

To view the rest of this article, click on this link:
http://www.dnronline.com/opinion_details.php?AID=49660&CHID=32