Confirm your request for information.

To: "" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Confirm your request for information.
From: "7Figure" <rommelbals@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Dec 2010 02:15:04 -0500
Sender: verifications@xxxxxxxxxx
X_id: 1589976:confirmation:xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello -

We received your request for information from the 7FIGURE
group.  Before we begin sending you the information you
requested, we want to be certain we have your permission.

CONFIRM BY VISITING THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.aweber.com/z/c/?jwcnzsby035mzg2zs50zuadb2tty036mg==3826

Click the link above to give us permission to send you
information.  It's fast and easy!  If you cannot click the
full URL above, please copy and paste it into your web
browser.

If you do not want to confirm, simply ignore this message.

VL Business Hub Box 2 Ground Floor, Gaisano Mactan
Pajo, Lapu-Lapu, Cebu 6015, PHILIPPINES

Request generated by:
IP: 194.65.95.235
Date: December 26, 2010 02:14 EST