Product Recommended by mike

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Product Recommended by mike
From: mike <alena@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 00:55:49 -0600
Dear maam/sir,

Hi -

My friend Abid has been quietly making truckloads
of money with his *SPECIAL* website.
Now for the first time ever he's offering limited copies
of his exact website which makes him $40,000 per month!

Here's your chance to grab your own website and
make $40,000 per month like him.

If you're lazy then this website is definitely for you.
It's integrated with the latest cutting edge technology
so it makes money on auto pilot. Once setup you
won't even have to do anything and still rake in the
cash day after day.

Introducing the "Adsense Treasure" Website.

With this website Abid makes over $40,000 per month.
And now you have the chance to own an exact copy so
you can make some seriously big bucks too.

No B.S. No Nonsense. This is absolutely real.

Click the link below for more info:

http://www.magicadsense.co.cc/aff.php?e=xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

I promise you won't have seen anything like it before.

Thanks,

WBT Marketing
East Land Vill, Lilo-an, PH-6002

click the link below to unsubscribe:
http://www.magicadsense.co.cc/un.php?e=xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

To view this product please follow the link below:
http://www.workclothesonline.com/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=96

This email was sent from http://www.workclothesonline.com

Sender's IP Address: 112.201.244.172