Re: Anyone using XFS in production on > 20TiB volumes?

To: Chris Wedgwood <cw@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Anyone using XFS in production on > 20TiB volumes?
From: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:10:06 -0500 (EST)
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010, Chris Wedgwood wrote:

if using hw raid teach mkfs about the array geom, that coupled with
inode64 made a huge difference in performance that last time i did
this

When I had used XFS in the past on a 3ware 9650SE-16ML with 1TB HDDs I did
not notice any performance difference on whether you set the su/swidth/etc.

Do you have an example/of what you found?
Is it dependent on the RAID card?

Justin.