Re: Problem with XFS on USB 2TB HD

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problem with XFS on USB 2TB HD
From: Stan Hoeppner <stan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 20:37:32 -0600
Kevin Richter put forth on 12/18/2010 8:04 PM:
> ... the xfs_repair process did succeed.
> But in the end I still cannot mount the volume.
> In the following there is a log of my actions with the appropriate
> syslog messages.
>
> The xfs_check (see below) says that there is a bug in xfs. So I am
> writing to this list a second time asking for help :)

I don't have a solution to your problem unfortunately.  Keep in mind you
posted this problem on a weekend, and one week before Christmas no less.
 Your timing is not optimal for receiving a prompt response.  It's
possible you may have to wait until Monday for help. :(

--
Stan