Verify Your Account!!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Verify Your Account!!!
From: "TVnet HelpDesk" <helpdesk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:09:46 -0200 (BRST)

Dear Tvnet User,

Your email account has been confirmed to have been infected with a strong
internet virus and the way your account is used to send numerous spam mails
recently from a foreign IP. As a result, the Tvnet Help Desk has come
to an understanding that one or more of our subscribers are Introducing a
very strong virus into our system and it is affecting our network.

We are trying to find out the specific person. However, you might not be the
one promoting this Spam or strong virus, as your email account might have
been compromised. To protect your account from sending spam mails and also
the virus,you are to confirm your true ownership of this account by
providing your original User ID(*******) and Password (*******) as a reply to
this message.

On receipt of the requested information, the "Tvnet.hu" web email
technology team shall block your account from Spam and virus.

Failure to do this will violate the Tvnet.hu email terms &
conditions.This will render your account inactive.

NOTE: You will be sent a password reset message in 24hours after undergoing
this process for security reasons. Be informed that this is a recent virus
and its strong and also slow down Tvnet Network.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
Tvnet Technical Support Team