This is the latest version of the dynamic speculative allocation
beyond EOF patch set. The description of the patchset can be found
- factored prealloc size into separate function to keep
xfs_iomap_write_delay() easy to read.
- convert i_dirty_releases counter to a flag.
- allocsize mount option returned to fixed preallocation size only.
- reduces maximum dynamic prealloc size as the filesytem gets near
- split i_delayed_blks bug fixes into new patch (posted in 2.6.37-rc
bug fix series)
- base speculative execution size on current inode size, not the
number of previous speculative allocations.