Loan assistance @ 3% interest rate.....

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Loan assistance @ 3% interest rate.....
From: "Standard Finance" <loan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 13:45:36 +0800
Welcome to the Standard Finance & Loan,we are cooperative financial institution
that is owned
and controlled by its members and operated for the purpose of promoting thrift,
providing credit
at reasonable rates, and providing other financial assistance such as loan at
3% interest rate for
local and international borrowers. We provide all kinds of loan.

If you are interested in securing a loan with us, please Email Us At:

STANDARD FINANCE & LOAN PLC.

E-mail: n.standard.application@xxxxxxxxx
Standard finance house
#40 Fourth Avenue
Gillingham Kent
ME7 2LS,United Kingdom.

Regards
Marketers

本郵件僅授權原發信人指定之收信人閱覽,非經授權請勿轉寄。假使您在未經授權的情形下收到本郵件,煩請您告知原發信人,並請盡可能將本郵件於個人電腦與電子郵件伺服器中刪除。本郵件與澎湖縣政府業務無關之內容,不得視為本府的立場或意見。The
 privileged information contained in this email is intended for use only by the
addressee(s) as indicated by the original author of this email. If you are not
the original addressee of this email, please kindly inform the original author
and delete all copies of it from your computer and mail server. Any information
in this email that does not relate to the official business of Penghu County
Government shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Penghu County
Government.