Re: xfs_count_page_state inside kswapd

To: Tharindu Rukshan Bamunuarachchi <btharindu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfs_count_page_state inside kswapd
From: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 09:14:43 +1100
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 06:26:52PM +0530, Tharindu Rukshan Bamunuarachchi wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> We got following oops in one of our SLES 11 server. This occurred inside
> swapd and we running our server swap turned off..
>
> Could this be memory corruption or possible old bug in code ?

No idea - the SLES11 kernel is lots of non-standard stuff in it
compared to mainline (e.g. the XFS code has DMAPI support) and you
are running a kernel with Novell supported kernel modules loaded
(all the IB stuff). Your best bet is to contact your SLES support
representative to see if they know of such a problem...

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner