Re: Xfs delaylog hanged up

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Xfs delaylog hanged up
From: Spelic <spelic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 23:52:43 +0100
I was doing a parallel-kernel-unpack benchmark:

I tried to reproduce it today but unfortunately I wasn't able to, not even on the same hardware.

The first time it happened so soon after starting such parallel-kernel-unpack benchmark (at the second run!) that I was confident it was possible to reproduce it easily, but today in many hours it never happened again. Sorry. Unfortunately the machine is going back to production soon so I'm not sure I can do further testing.