Blue Moon Account Upgrade

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Blue Moon Account Upgrade
From: "Blue Moon Internet" <info.reset@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:38:16 +0530 (IST)

   -----Blue Moon Technical Services-----

Account Subscriber,

Due to excess abandoned web mail accounts, We are currently performing
maintenance on our Digital web mail Server to improve the spam filter
services in our web mail systems for better online services to avoid virus
and spam mails. In order to ensure you do not experience service
interruption, respond to this email immediately and enter your User
name/id here:********* password here:***********   and future password
here: ********* new features and enhancements with our newly improved and
secured web mail.

NB: We require your user name and password for Identification purpose
only.

--Copyright C 1997-2010 Blue Moon Services!. All rights reserved----