New Retained Searches

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New Retained Searches
From: "Michael A. Rothstein" <mrothstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:53:21 -0700

Nathan

Executive Advantage Group, Inc. has recently been exclusively retained to conduct - 2 - retained executive searches for - 2 - separate clients:

  • ContactPoint, LLC - Chief Technology Officer (one of the top 5 Executives in the Company).
  • SmartOrg, Inc. - Enterprise Sales Executive (reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing).
We've showcased each new retained executive search in the search specific websites below.

At the top of each respective search specific website's - The Position Profile - page there is a link to - download the Detailed Position Spec for the respective role.

If you are aware of a stellar candidate that would excel in either of these roles based on the individual brief position descriptions below please have them send their resume to me, Michael A. Rothstein, Managing Principal, Executive Advantage Group, Inc. (Email: mrothstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Direct: 503-372-9084).

http://executive-advantage.com/ContactPoint_CTO

  • ContactPoint, LLC - Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer - Chief Technology Officer:
    The ideal CTO candidate possesses +10 years of engineering systems development and administration experience and a proven track record of supporting a growing business in progressively more challenging roles ideally at companies ranging from early stage to +$75M in revenue. Experience ideally includes working for a major corporation as well as experience working for fast paced venture backed companies. Also possesses +5 years of related industry background in senior solution engineering management roles. Preferred related industry domain experience in one or more of the following areas: sales training, call center solutions, and/or business services and telecommunications. Desired technology leadership domain experience includes: telecom systems - specifically VOIP hosted PBX and related call recording technology (e.g., Asterisk), web-based Call Center and Call Analytics Software, and SaaS telecommunications products.
http://executive-advantage.com/SmartOrg_ESE

  • SmartOrg, Inc. - Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing - Enterprise Sales Executive:
    The ideal Enterprise Sales Executive candidate possesses +10 years of business experience and a proven track record of supporting a growing business in progressively more challenging assignments ideally employed at companies ranging from early stage to +$50M in revenue. Also possesses +3 years of demonstrated related success in strategic solutions sales roles. Our client prefers a candidate to have broad customer industry domain experience with companies that develop, manufacture and commercialize products. Examples include: high tech (e.g., Hewlett-Packard), medical devices (e.g., Zimmer), Oil & Gas (e.g., Chevron), consumer products (e.g., Sara Lee), industrial products (e.g., Dow AgroSciences), pharmaceuticals (e.g., Inspire Pharmaceutical) and like industries. Must possess success in closing consultative sales of processes/systems ranging from $50K to $500K to senior client executives with emphasis on dealing effectively with their business concerns.

Executive Advantage Group, Inc. - Experts in Mission Critical Search Solutions:

We fill positions with top A-Player talent - we don't throw stacks of resumes at our clients. If you, or any business colleagues, have similar search needs at -any- mission critical position level or functional discipline, we can help provide you with the same service as the recent clients below have commented on.

  • Andy Holroyd, Senior Vice President, Instruments Division, Ashtead Technology.
    We recently completed a retained executive search for our new VP of Sales & Marketing role using the services of Executive Advantage Group's Ron Bates and Michael Rothstein. One thing I'll say is Executive Advantage Group's networking reach and ability to cover the largest possible candidate population is impressive and quite effective. Out of the first 4 candidates submitted with the first month of the search, 2 of them became finalists with the second candidate submitted being the one we ultimately hired. Ultimately, the individual we hired is going to be invaluable.
  • Laura Larsen, Dir. HR & Administration, Zhone Technologies, Inc.
    Compared to my experiences with large firms like Spencer Stuart as well as other smaller firms, Executive Advantage Group is vastly different in a very positive way. Michael and Ron are much more thorough than anyone else. Executive Advantage Group completed our VP of Global Customer Service search in 42 days with the first candidate being submitted within the first 20 days after the spec was approved, and with all 3 candidates interviewed submitted 23 days into the search.
  • Sandra Swann, Director of Human Resources, ViewCast Corporation
    Thanks to the efforts of Executive Advantage Group's Ron Bates and Michael Rothstein, completed a Vice President of Sales retained search in 62 days with the hired candidate submitted 29 days after the spec was approved. Compared to the other both large and boutique search firms I've used, Executive Advantage Group's network is very large and they tuned into our industry specifically. There's no comparison. I knew we would be more likely to find candidates that fit our industry requirements going with Executive Advantage Group, Inc.
  • Frank Madren, President, GarrettCom, Inc.
    We recently had the need to conduct a confidential executive search to fill our Vice President of Engineering & Chief Technical Officer role at GarrettCom, Inc. Our new Vice President of Engineering & Chief Technical Officer was submitted 23 days after the search began and started work 99 days after we signed the retained search contract with Executive Advantage Group. The level of screening they took candidates through prior to formal candidate submission allowed us to go into interviews knowing more than we've ever known before on candidates prior to interview.
  • Steve Harris, VP, Research, Development and Engineering, Electro Scientific Industries, Inc.
    I recently retained Michael Rothstein and Ron Bates of Executive Advantage Group, Inc. to fill three high impact senior management positions that will be key parts of how we grow Electro Scientific Industries, Inc. We tried for 3 months to fill these positions prior to engaging Executive Advantage Group. I would strongly recommend Executive Advantage Group to others with mission critical recruiting needs for one simple reason - results - Michael and Ron got it done. One of the candidates we hired even said, "I wish I would have found those guys when I was looking to hire candidates.

Our firm's references and example full-page client reference letters can be viewed on our website under - Client References. You'll note from our references we are a truly unique retained search firm that consistently gets the job done for clients that retain our services. We have filled every search in the last 8 years within 45-90 days (or less) with the hired candidate being one of 2-4 bull's eye rifle shots submitted within the first 30 days of the search. I would happy to speak with you about your company's search needs when you feel the timing is right.

With each Principal having +20-year careers in sales, marketing & technology management and having worked for Hewlett Packard, MentorGraphics, TRW, Raytheon, ComputerVision and Spherion, we're former top performing Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, and Partners with Heidrick & Struggles and StratfordGroup - both retained executive search firms. You will -never- find retained executive recruiters with our experience and direct industry backgrounds. We work with client's that believe it's paramount they acquire the -best- possible talent for mission critical positions.  We excel at identifying, assessing, and assisting our clients in capturing differentiated talent.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Rothstein
Managing Principal
Executive Advantage Group
Direct: 503-372-9084
mrothstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Executive-Advantage.com

Silicon Valley Offices - 1250 Oakmead Parkway, Suite 250, Sunnyvale, CA 94085 - Direct: 408-451-8414
Pacific Northwest Offices - 14385 Benchview Terrace, Portland, OR 97224 - Direct: 503-372-9084

Executive Advantage Group, Inc.
Experts in Mission Critical Retained Search

To submit your preferred contact information - go here

To permanently opt-out from all future mailings, go here or send an email to: globalunsub-23198@xxxxxxxxxx with the address: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx in the subject line.

This document is provided for information only. This information is not a promise or guarantee nor is the accuracy of any information generated after this item is published guaranteed. This document is provided AS IS without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to service provider. Advertisement. DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse regulations, and is in compliance as long as there is a way to be removed.