Global Cloud Computing Market (2010 - 2015)

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Global Cloud Computing Market (2010 - 2015)
From: "Rachel Thompson" <rachel.thompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:56:38 GMT
I enclose details of our global cloud computing market report.

Cloud computing delivers software, platform, and IT infrastructure services via
a shared network. In this model, businesses access resources such as hosted
software and applications remotely, i.e., via the internet. The model not only
obviates the need for making capital investments in servers and storage, but
also results in zero operational expenses for running data centers.

Cloud computing not only reduces business costs, but also makes applications
accessible from any location, and reacts swiftly to changes in business needs.
While interoperability and data security issues may hinder market growth, the
future of cloud computing seems promising with IT giants such as IBM, Google,
Microsoft, and Salesforce.com actively developing new solutions to address
existing issues.

The global cloud computing market is expected to grow from $37.8 billion in
2010 to $121.1 billion in 2015 at a CAGR of 26.2% from 2010 to 2015. SaaS is
the largest segment of the cloud computing services market, accounting for 73%
of the market's revenues 2010. The major SaaS-providers include Adobe Web
Connect, Google Mail, Cisco WebEx, and Yahoo Mail. Content, communications, and
collaboration (CCC) accounts for about 30% of the SaaS market revenues.

For more information please click on:
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/99d2e8/global_cloud_computing_market_2010_2015

Scope of the report:

This research report categorizes the global cloud computing market on the basis
of service, deployment model and geography; forecasting revenues and analyzing
trends in each of the following submarkets:

On the basis of service: Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Platform as a
service (PaaS), and Software as a service (SaaS)

On the basis of deployment model: Private cloud, Public cloud, and Hybrid Cloud

On the basis of geography: U.S., Europe, and Asia

Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and
opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This
report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and
micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company
profiles covering all the sub-segments.

What makes our reports unique?

- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many
reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.

- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find
specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will
ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and
we get a loyal customer.

- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive
positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all
the stakeholders.

- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:

-- Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and
Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced
Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers
and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D)
companies.

For more information please click on:
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/99d2e8/global_cloud_computing_market_2010_2015

Title Index:

1 Introduction
1.1 Key Take-Aways
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.5 Stakeholders

2 Summary

3 Market Overview & Forecast
3.1 Evolution Of Cloud Computing
3.2 Structure Of Cloud Computing Services
3.3 Why Cloud Computing
3.4 Key Vendors And Their Offerings
3.5 Global Cloud Computing Market By Geography

4 Cloud Computing Services
4.1 Market Forecast & Trends: Iaas, Paas, & Saas
4.2 Infrastructure As A Service
4.3 Platform As A Service (Paas)
4.4 Software As A Service

5 Cloud Computing By Deployment Model
5.1 Cloud Computing Market, By Deployment Model
5.2 Private Cloud
5.3 Public Cloud
5.4 Hybrid Cloud

6 Cloud Computing: Benefits & Concerns
6.1 Cloud Computing Benefits
6.2 Cloud Computing Concerns

7 Pricing And Consumption Models
7.1 Pay-As-You-Go
7.2 Spot Pricing & Other Charges
7.3 Other Pricing Models

8 Patent Analysis

9 Company Profiles
9.1 Akamai Technologies
9.2 Amazon.Com
9.3 Ca Technologies
9.4 Cisco Systems
9.5 Citrix Systems, Inc.
9.6 Etelos, Inc.
9.7 Enki Consulting
9.8 Flexiant
9.9 Gogrid
9.10 Google
9.11 Hp
9.12 Ibm
9.13 Joyent
9.14 Microsoft
9.15 Netsuite Inc.
9.16 Oracle
9.17 Salesforce.Com
9.18 Sap Ag
9.19 Taleo
9.20 Vmware
9.21 Yahoo! Inc.

Pricing:

Electronic  (Single User) : EUR 3334
Electronic  (1 - 5 Users) : EUR 4051
Electronic  (Site License) : EUR 5127
Electronic  (Enterprisewide) : EUR 6454

Ordering - Three easy ways to place your order:

1] Order online at
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/99d2e8/global_cloud_computing_market_2010_2015

2] Order by fax: Print an Order form from
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/99d2e8/global_cloud_computing_market_2010_2015
 and Fax to +353 1 4100 980

3] Order by mail: Print an Order form from
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/99d2e8/global_cloud_computing_market_2010_2015
 and post to Research and Markets Ltd. Guinness Center, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8.
Ireland.

Related Titles also available from Research and Markets:

Cloud Computing - SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Market, Mobile Cloud Computing, M&A,
Investments, and Future Forecast, Worldwide -
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/99d2e8/cloud_computing_saas_paas_iaas_market_mo

Global Cloud Computing Service Market Outlook 2014 -
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/99d2e8/global_cloud_computing_service_market_outlook

Cloud Computing Services - Global Strategic Business Report -
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/99d2e8/cloud_computing_services_global_strategic_b

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Rachel Thompson
Senior Manager
Research and Markets Ltd
rachel.thompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subscribe: Click on http://www.researchandmarkets.com/register.asp You can
subscribe free for regular details on new research in your sector.

Please note you are currently subscribed as linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you no longer wish to receive our market research updates, please reply to
this message with Suppression Request as the subject line, or use the link
below

http://www.researchandmarkets.com/u.asp?f=u&e=linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx