Re: XFS errors on large Infiniband fileserver setup

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS errors on large Infiniband fileserver setup
From: Christian Herzog <horeizo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:01:55 +0200
Dear list,

my colleague has been running tests without ISER all morning, and so
far we haven't encountered an error, even though we have copied > twice
as much data as for the other tests. Is it possible that a problem in
the transport layer remains undetected and only manifests itself in the
filesystem?

thanks again,
-Christian