Magnum 4D Jackpot 1 Winning Formula!

To: "Brian Tan" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Magnum 4D Jackpot 1 Winning Formula!
From: "Melvin Yap" <melng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:37:09 +0800
Hi 4D Player,

I hope you have heard of Magnum 4D Jackpot game.
Jackpot 1 offers millions in prize money if both
numbers in your chosen pair hit the Top 3 prizes.

By far, winning this Jackpot is the HARDEST among all
lottery games played in Malaysia.

BUT today's there is a software which greatly reduce
the odds.

In a hurry?

http://www.smart4d123.com/index.php?afid=3

When there are few Jackpot prizes in Magnum 4D game,
this software is targetting only the Jackpot 1 which
guaranteed minimum prize money of RM2,000,000!

To hit the Jackpot 1, you need to have both numbers in
your chosen pair to hit the Top 3 directly.

No Jokes! You can consider yourself the LUCKIEST person
on the planet if you are to win the Jackpot 1!

Theoritically, you know that just to win a direct Top 3
would be thousands time easier comparing to winning the
Jackpot 1.

"WHAT IF I AM TELLING YOU THAT WITH THIS SOFTWARE, YOUR
CHANCES OF WINNING THE JACKPOT 1 IS ABOUT THE SAME AS
WINNING ANY OTHER DIRECT TOP 3 PRIZE!!!"

INTRODUCING>>> SMART4D123, The Top 3 Direct 4D Prediction
System by Smart4D Team!

Yes! with Smart4D123 prediction system, you need ONLY to
win ONE of the number in your chosen pair in the Jackpot
game you played.

Because Smart4D123 is designed to win the Top 3 direct
prize, you need only to pair it tips with one of your
lucky/favourite number to play the Jackpot game.

I am not trying to hype things up here because no way
Smart4D Team is selling Smart4D123 system.

But the best thing is Smart4D123 system "tips" and past
winning reports are available to the general public.
Anyway who need the system when you can get it tips :)

All you have to do is register for FREE to gain access
to these reports and decide should you upgrade to access
membership tips area.

http://www.smart4d123.com/index.php?afid=3

But be warned! It reports are Super Easy to Understand
and the Results are Shocking, even a Non-4D player will
be attracted and starts to play the game.

Ready to be Amazed? Head here now...

http://www.smart4d123.com/index.php?afid=3

You won't be disappointed!

To Your Magnum 4D Jackpot 1 Winning,