Re: System partially unusable after power loss...

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: System partially unusable after power loss...
From: Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 23:23:53 +0200
On Donnerstag, 16. September 2010 Manuel Reimer wrote:
> it found some zero byte files

I've had the same issues, that's why I now run my KDE directory on an
ext4 partition again. I really love XFS, but KDE it seems doesn't sync
enough, or always changes some files, as I've had crashes at a time
where nobody worked still some KDE config files were 0 afterwards.
Luckily, I do a nightly backup of all those files too.

Sorry this is no help for you, I know. But a nightly rsync of the KDE
dir would be good to do, just in case...

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

it-management Internet Services