Re: XFS Filesystem not mounting

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS Filesystem not mounting
From: pbrunnen <PBrunnen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 05:32:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all...
   First and foremost I want to say Thank You to everyone for the sounding
board.  Yesterday was a bit panicky for me.  ;-)

   Time was not my friend and I ended up having to try the route that
Emmanuel suggested by rebuilding the log with "xfs_repair -L"...   Tried to
avoid it until the end.

Hi Dave,
  Yea... that was supposed to be 2.6.18...  I really like to date myself.
;-)
I will keep note of that command though... If I ever see this again I can
get the right info faster.

Hi Michael,
  Yes, its based on 10.2...  The kernel is one of the only things not
updated.  I really don't like the newer builds of SuSE as much and have been
reluctant to upgrade.  I am considering to build a newer kernel or switch to
debian.

Again Thank you Dave, Michael, and Emmanuel for your input!
Your time is Very Much appreciated.  :-)

-Cheers, Peter.